Beef tacos with chipotle sauce
Fiesta Mexicana: Spicy chipotle sauce, ideal for grilling or dipping
- 2 taco shells Iceberg or frisée salad
- 200gr beef
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 onions pickled jalapenos
- Sunflower oil
- 5-6 tablespoons of Lauenroth chipotle sauce
- Heat oil in a pan. Sear the beef in it over high heat for 2-4 minutes.
- Remove the meat, season with salt and chilli flakes and set aside.
- Warm up the taco shells in a preheated oven (180 degrees) for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the onions and bell peppers into strips, add to the pan and sauté for 2-4 minutes.
- Mix in the meat again.
- To serve, fill the taco shells with the lettuce, jalapenos and the beef, pepper and onion mixture.
- Then add the chipotle sauce.