Smoked salmon burger
Self-made trendfood burger!
- Bake the buns according to the instructions on their packaging until they have a nice golden-brown color.
- Place the salad on the bottom side of the buns and top it with the salmon slices.
- Add the smoked salmon cream on top of it and gently spread it.
- Place tomato and cucumber slices as well as the guacamole on top and season the Burger with dill.
- Add the upper side of the bun and enjoy the fresh taste of your smoked salmon burger!
- 150g Lauenroth smoked salmon cream
- 2 burger buns
- 150 g salmon slices/-tranches
- 2 hands full of wild herb salad
- 1 tomato cut in slices
- ¼ cucumber cut in slices
- guacamole (about 2 tbsp per burger) - optional
Makes 2 burger