Potato cakes with smoked salmon salad
Highest quality for highest pleasure!
- Peel the potatoes, carrots and onions and finely grate them
- Put them together in a bowl, add 1-2 eggs, salt and flour and stir it well
- Take out some dough - tablespoon by tablespoon - and roast it portion wise in a pan until they are golden/brown from both sides.
- Best served with Lauenroth smoked salmon salad!
- 500g potatoes
- 1-2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp flour
- 340 g Lauenroth smoked salmon salad
- some oil for the pan