Highest quality for highest pleasure!
- Pour flour, olive oil, milk, baking soda and salt into a bowl and mix it until a smooth dough forms. Powder the dough with a hand full of extra flour and roll it out (very thinly).
- Coat the dough with the strained tomatoes and add some oregano on top. Slice the mozzarella and place it on the pizza. Now add the seafood (if wanted, also some extra tentacles).
- Place the pizza on a lined baking tray or on a pizza stone and bake it in the pre heated oven at around 250°Celsius for around 10 minutes.
For the dough
- 100g wheat flour (type 550)
- 1 tbsp. native olive oil
- 50ml milk
- ½ tsp baking soda
- A dash of salt
For the topping
- 340g Lauenroth „Seafoodmix Italia“
- If desired: 100g Lauenroth „Pulpo tentacle Italia“
- 1 can of strained tomatoes
- 1 pack Mozzarella
- Some Oregano
Makes 1 pizza