...with Lauenroth mayonnaise, frozen
- 500 g potatoes
- 1 onion
- 100 g Lauenroth mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp oil
- Salt, pepper
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 2 cucumbers
- some parsley
- Boil the potatoes for 30 minutes, drain and let cool.
- Peel the cooled potatoes and cut them into slices
- Finely dice the onions, cut the radishes and cucumber into thin slices
- Put the potatoes, onions, radishes and the cucumber in a bowl and carefully fold in the mayonnaise
- Then season the salad with salt and pepper
- Let it steep in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours and garnish with the parsley before serving
Enjoy the meal!